A Singapore-based company, we invest in road and highway projects, along with other select infrastructure sectors in India. We are an independent, professionally managed platform leveraging the extensive transportation experience of its management and execution advisory teams.
Our shareholders are leading international investors, consisting of I Squared Capital, a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Abu Dhabi Investment Authority, International Finance Corporation, and a consortium of Japanese investors including Mitsubishi Corporation, Japan Overseas Infrastructure Investment Corporation for Transport and Urban Development, East Nippon Expressway Company Ltd. and Japan Expressway Company International Ltd.
- JMTL : Jaipur Mahua Tollway Limited (JMTL) operates the 109 km stretch on the Jaipur Agra National Highway 21 (erstwhile NH 11) in the state of Rajasthan, under the Build Operate Transfer (BOT) scheme
- JMTL was conferred ‘Gold Award’ for the category ‘Green Highway’ in National Highways Excellence Awards 2019 (by MORTH)
- JMTL was conferred ‘Gold Award’ in ‘Innovation’ category in National Highways Excellence Awards 2019 (by MORTH)
- MBEL Mahua Bharatpur Expressways Ltd. (MBEL) operates the 57 km stretch on the Jaipur Agra National Highway 21 (erstwhile NH 11) in the state of Rajasthan, under the Build Operate Transfer (BOT) scheme, linking Mahua to Bharatpur. Along with JMTL, MBEL enables Cube Highways to operate a contiguous stretch of 166 kms
- Western UP Tollway Limited (WUPTL) operates the 78 km four-lane operational toll road on National Highway 334 (erstwhile NH 58) connecting the two towns of Meerut and Muzaffarnagar, in the northern part of India on a Build-Operate-Transfer (BOT) basis
- WUPTL was awarded the Best Toll plaza by RO Lucknow NHAI in 2018
- Andhra Pradesh Expressway Limited (APEL) operates the 75 km stretch between Kurnool and Kothakota on National Highway 44 (erstwhile NH 7), in the state of Andhra Pradesh / Telangana, under Build Operate Transfer (BOT) Annuity mode.
- NAM Expressway Limited (NAMEL) operates the 212 km, four-lane road stretch on State Highway-2 between the states of Andhra Pradesh and Telangana, connecting Narketpally and Medarametla.